Don’t let that rainwater go to waste! This 45-Gallon Rain Barrel with Spigot and Rain Gutter Water Diverter in Charcoal will catch rainwater from your downspout and save it for a drier day. The included, patented Flexi-Fit connector attaches directly to your downspout — eliminating the need to cut directly into your gutter — and diverts water into the barrel. After the rain, use your stored rainwater for the garden or the lawn. Two spigots make it easy to fill a watering can or connect a soaker hose. The barrel’s locking lid prevents animal and child entry, while the fully-enclosed system prevents mosquito infestation.
- 45-Gallon Rain Barrel with Spigot and Rain Gutter Water Diverter in Charcoal
- Crafted of recycled plastic resin
- 45-gallon capacity
- Spigot and garden hose connector
- Included flexi-fit diverter connects to gutter
- Links to other barrels for more capacity
- Gallon Capacity 45
- Material Recycled Plastic Resin
- 23.5L x 23.5W x 33.5H in.
- Weight: 18lbs.